JWC Feedback

Reflections on the JWC: Many thanks to Suzanne Kamata for her Sunday talk on Marketing for Beginners – and the absurdly named Buzz, Balls and Hype does exist, you can find it at the link at the bottom of this article. Thanks to Hillel, it’s always a pleasure to hear what you have to say, and Minako clued me in on that mad fish the Kue after your talk. Thanks to Lauren – I’m going to try your tips on building characters for Reiko and her friends, starting this week. Holly Thompson – always fascinating to learn more on YA fiction – okay, who can give us a good example of YA Steampunk?? And Marian Page – a big, big thanks for your comments on my first page, we were really tight for time but thanks for your advice.
Buzz, Balls and Hype is here

This entry was posted in Literature, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to JWC Feedback

1. Junkhound says:

Good question you asked in YA seminar John “What does GLBT stand for?” FAIL XD

2. J P Catton says:

Is not funny!

3. YA steampunk? Try the “Thomas Riley” novels by Nick Valentino or “Clockwork and Corsets: 13 Steampunk Romances” edited by Trisha Telep.

4. J P Catton says:

“Clockwork and Corsets??” You’ve gotta be kidding!

5. Ryan C says:

You’ll probably delete this, but… I came across your website
    (johnpaulcatton.com), and wanted to see if you’re hiring?

If so, we can help you hire the right person for your business, fast.

Here are some of the key benefits:

– Post to top job sites with one submission
    – Easily manage all candidates in one place
    – No cost for one full week

Post Jobs Now at No Cost for One Full Week:

TryProJob [dot] com

Thanks,
    Ryan

Pro Job Network
    10451 Twin Rivers Rd #279
    Columbia, MD 21044

If you don’t want to hear from us again, please email
    ryanc [at] pjnmail [dot] com with “remove johnpaulcatton.com” in
    the subject line.

6. Sara says:

Hey,

I really needed to learn more about something I saw. I figured it out after a bit but it would have been great to have been able to talk to a man when I needed too, as I wasted a huge amount of my time.

You should have something where I can chat with someone, kind’ve like what they have on http://www.uselivechat.com.

Something like that would be awesome as not everyone likes to pick up a phone and call. I suffer from anxeity so I don’t like calling.

Have a good one.

Sara.

7. Victoria Bruni says:

Are you looking for effective online promotion that actually gets good results? I apologize for sending you this message on your contact form but actually that was the whole point. We can send your promotional text to websites via their contact pages just like you’re getting this ad right now. You can target by keyword or just do bulk blasts to websites in the location of your choice. So let’s assume you want to send an ad to all the interior decorators in the United States, we’ll scrape websites for just those and post your ad text to them. As long as you’re advertising some kind of offer that’s relevant to that type of business then you’ll receive an awesome result!

Send a quick message to alfred3545will@gmail.com for details on how this works